manage.iscored.today has been reinvented to use the latest technologies to make the task of administering an online shoot as simple as possible.
Note: manage.iscored.today requires a permanent connection to the Internet. It cannot be used offline.
Minor bug fixes
Fix identification of Classifications when an archer shoots in multiple divisions.
Display some basic usage information for the Club.
The Manage application will now pop-up a summary of the changes made in each new release.
The Records feature released to the Club Recorders. This allows the Club to search for National and State records, and to manage Club Records information.
Unprocessed Awards and Classifications
The Members page now features the ability to search for all Awards earned by the Clubs members for a given year.
The Members page now features the ability to search for all Classifications earned by the Clubs members for a given year.
Club Rounds (Field)
There is a new setting to allow you to mark the Field Round as "Hide Distances in iScored".
When selected, the distance and face information entered into the round will not appear on the iScored application for any Flight.
Edit Flight (Field)
There is a new setting to allow you to mark the Flight (Field Rounds only) as "Hide Distances".
When selected, the distances entered into the round will not appear on the iScored application for this Flight.
There are a few default settings that a Club Recorder can set for their login.
On the Events page, you can now choose to include Events hosted by other Clubs, which your members participated in.
You cannot edit any of the information, but you can review the Awards page to determine if your members earned any awards at those events.
State and National Event hosted by Club (for State & National recorders)
When an event is tagged as State or National, there is a new option to set the Hosting Club.
When the Host Club is set, the event will appear in that Clubs list of events, and the club Recorder will be able to manage elements of the Event.
On the Awards page, you can now choose to mark an Event as processed. This is associated only with your Club (regardless of who hosted), and is designed to help the Club Recorder keep track of those events for which all Awards and Classifications have been processed, and the event no longer needs to be reviewed.
Max Archers per Event
This feature allows the Recorder to set an over-riding maximum archer count for the entire event. This is used to control the total number of archers at the event.
The individual limits set per flight are still enforced (if set), but this also limits the total archer count, even if flights have not yet been filled.
Refer to the Create/Update Event page
Event Judge attribute
The Member record has been updated to allow the allocation of the Event Judge qualifications.
The QRE Official qualification has been replaced with individual qualifications for Target (Outdoor & Indoor), Field and Clout.
Refer to the Create/Update Member page
This feature allows the Recorder to manually allocate awards an archer has earned while shooting.
Refer the Members / Awards page
Support for Member Associates
A new feature has been added to the Membership pages to support adding members affiliated with another club as an Associate Member.
Associate members have all of the same rights in your club as regular members .. earn awards, hold club records, etc .. with the advantage of retaining only a single membership in the Archer Diary database. All events shot are recorded against the members primary account.
refer Member Management
Support for Records
National and State Recorders can now manage the relevant records using Manage.
Support for Club Recorders will added soon.
QR Codes for automated event login
To simplify the login process, particularly at larger tournaments, we now support the generation of a QR code which contains the Event and passcode information.
A new version of iScored now supports the auto-population of the Login page from this data.
refer Event Management
Support for Member transfers
A new feature has been added to the Membership pages to support the transfer of a Member from another Club.
The new Club create a request for the Member to be transferred, and the old Club will accept the request to complete the transfer, or reject the request if there are reasons why the transfer cannot occur.
Updated Handicap management
The Handicap formulae have been modified such that an Archers handicap can move both up and down.
The system now calculates a Archers handicap based only on the past 12 months of shoots, where 10 more more rounds shot in the past 12 months .. or the last 10 shoots, where less than 10 shoots in the past 12 months.
Para and Vision Impaired Archers
This release adds support for Para and Vision Impaired archers, and the ability for Classifiers to set the Ability Classifications for all (Para and Vision Impaired) archers nationally.
- Para Open
- Para W1
- Vi 1
- Vi 2/3
Added Event Summary and Score Summary links to Event list.
- Event Summary: Provides the full list of archers registered into an event.
(new) Now includes Handicap information.
- Score Summary: A very brief list of results by Round. Suitable for publishing of weekly results (eg Facebook or newspaper)
- Flights: Now includes options for allowing Para and Vision Impaired archers to register.
- Archer registration: Minor tweaks to the ways archers are registered to an event.
If the round is not locked, the most-used rounds (for the Club) are displayed first to simplify the round-selection.
- Scoring Groups: Additional options are now available to provide more flexibility in the Events Results pages, including support for the new Para and Vision Impaired archers.
This release adds the ability to update your Club details, and manage Club Rounds.
- Club Details: Update the Location, Contact and relevant Position information.
- Club Rounds: Create and update custom rounds held at the Club
This release adds Event awards, classifications, records and handicap improvements.
This release adds Member Handicap summary.
- Event Awards: Displays a list of unclaimed awards earned by an archer during the event.
- Classifications: If an archer achieves a rating for a Classification not yet claimed, the classification information is presented.
- Club Records: For Club Events, any new Club Records are listed.
- Improved Handicaps: If an archer achieves a rating which improves their handicap, the information is presented.
- Member Handicap Summary: displays a summary of Ratings achieved for all events. Defaults to list only the events which improved the handicap.
This release adds the ability to manage your Clubs member information.
- Membership Management: Create and Edit the information for members of your Club.
- Home Page: after login, a new landing page is displayed, allowing selection of the available modules.
- Navigation Controls: part of the navigation area now stays visible when scrolling down through long lists (eg events, archer).
- Club Filter: minor change to the way the filter is displayed.
- Recorder Passcode Privileges: The Recorder Passcode created for the event can now be used to add archers to events.
This includes events not marked for online registration and flights that have already commenced.
In addition to the many features offered by the original manage.iscored application, we have introduced several new features to assist with event management:
- Clone Events: with this feature, you can create a copy of an existing event. All Flights and Scoring Groups are copied across, along with all relevant settings. No archers are copied
- Auto-Lock scores: Archers using the iScored.today application will be prevented from updating scores 5 minutes are their last end is recorded.
- Recorder Password: this is a system-generated password, which can be supplied to event support staff to assist with score entry and correction.
The Recorder password can correct scores after the auto-lock timeout.
This password is to be used by event support staff, and should not be given to the archers.
- Flight Password: it is now possible to apply a different password to each flight. If a flight password is not supplied, the Event password is used.
- Lock Default Round: when checked, archers registering via iScored.today will not be able to change the selected round for the flight.
- Default Settings: the default values for a number of items in the Event and Flight pages can be set. When creating a new Event or Flight, manage.iscored will use these default values.
- Handicap Import: when a flight is a handicap flight, the handicaps for all of the archers registered in the flight can be imported.
- Scoring: manage.iscored now has full support for scoring. Arrow-by-arrow, Range Totals and Round totals are all available.
manage.iscored.today is available to all existing Club Recorders. To access the application, navigate to http://manage.iscored.today and enter your Club Manager credentials.
The new version has been tested on Windows© desktop (Internet Explorer and Chrome), Mac desktop (Safari and Chrome), Windows© Phone (Internet Explorer), Android Phone and Tablets (Android Internet and Chrome), Apple Phone and iPad (Safari).