The Home Page is the page displayed after login. It provides links to the various modules within the manage.iscored.today application.
- Create, Edit and Cancel Archery Events in Archers Diary.
- Manage Flights in an event
- Manage Archers in an Event
- Manage Teams in an Event
- Manage Scoring Groups in an Event
- Manage Scores
- Manage Event Awards
- Refer: Event Management
- Create and Edit club member information.
- Manage Associate memberships
- Manage Member Transfers
- Review Unprocessed Awards
- Manage Member Awards and Classifications
- Refer: Member Management
- View and update basic Club information.
- View a Club Summary
- View Club Details
- Manage customised Club Rounds
- Review the Recorders who have access to the data
- Refer: Club Management
- Records management for National, State and Club records
- Review the Records for any Class / Gender / Division at any level (National / State / Club)
- Note: It is the responsibility of the relevant State or Club recorder to maintain this data
- Export a full set of records (to Excel) for any given Level
- National : All national records
- State: Records for the selected State
- Club: Records for the selection Club
- Ability to generate Certificates (user must be familiar with using the Excel MailMerge feature)
- Process multiple events, checking for National, State or Club records.
- Note: only one level can be checked at a time.
- A maximum of 31 days of events can be processed at a time
- Refer: Records Management
- Manage Matchplay events, including Elimination and Non-Elimination events
- Manage Brackets - Individuals and Teams
- Generate the matchplay tables (pairiings)
- Enter the results or each match (auto updates the next round)
- Refer: Matchplay
Para / Vision Classification:
- Authorised users will be able to use manage.iscored.today to manage the Ability Classification for all Members in the Archer Diary database.
- Refer: Para & Vision Impaired
Not all menus are available to all users.