Create / Edit Round
When creating or editing a Club Round, the following page is presented.
1) Name of the Club Round
2) Associated Discipline
3) Allowed (maximum) arrow diameter
4) List of distances associated with this round
5) Details of the selected distance
6) Buttons to Add a new distance, or delete an existing distance.
Distance: distance to target
Face: Size and type of Face
Allow Alternate Face: if there is an option on which face to use, check this box and select the alternate in Alternate Face dropdown.
Alternate Face: the alternate face allowed
Inner Ten: select if the distance does not score X's
Compound Inner Ten: select if the distance does not score X's for Compound division.
# Ends the number of ends for this distance
Arrows per End: the number of arrows to be shot at each end (total arrows = #Ends * ArrowsPerEnd)
* Normal: arrows are scored normally
* Consecutive: ends are grouped in pairs (1&2, 3&4, 5&6, etc) when determining All-Gold and Perfect awards.
Select the [Save] button when you have completed all changes.