The Archer’s Diary allows for basic member management only. The details the system stores are:
- Given Name*
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Regional Body (e.g. Archery Society of Tasmania)
- Governing Body Number (e.g. Archery Australia member number)
- Regional Body Number (e.g. Archery Society of Tasmania member number)
- Preferred Division
- Preferred Class (optional, if no date of birth has been entered)
- Member Status (e.g. active, inactive, non-shooting etc)
- Qualifications (e.g. Judge, Club Official etc)
* = required details
Only the member’s name and gender are required – the other fields may be left blank, however, it is a good idea to have the member’s date of birth so that the system can determine their current class.
(Note: some details have been obscured for privacy reasons)
The image above displays the Member management screen.