The Settings menu button contains four options for the keypad layout.
* Standard: values are ordered like on a calculator keypad
* Reverse: values are order such that the highest value is first
* Left: arrow scores are displayed on the left of the keypad .. best suited to right-handed scorers
* Right: arrow scores are displayed on the right of the keypad .. best suited to left-handed scorers
* Full: The scoresheet page displays the full scoresheet information including the arrow scores.
* Summary: The scoresheet page displays the summary information only
* As Entered: The order the arrows in entered is retained, but are auto-sorted on the scoresheet.
* Auto Sort: The order of the arrows is reordered after each arrow score is selected.
As Entered (default)
This option makes it easier to compare electronic entry with paper scoring.